How David.
If a Federal Employee wants to go the distance, they will keep their
opinions very close. Not air them on a public forum.
My brother works for the Forest Service, and will talk to me, but never
where his opinions can be overheard.
He's NOT watching the news, and doing woodworking projects.
Perhaps fretting about his mortgage next month, a bit.