So the politically charged federal shutdown is caving related and the
facts, undistorted as they are, about the politically charged shutdown is
propaganda.
I'm not even gonna justisfy that complete lack of anything logic, with a
response. I knew there was a reason I quit joining any discussion in this
forum. If it ain't in agreement with your narrow minded ways you get
singled out and your words get twisted.
It's not like I don't monitor this media. As soon as yall posted me last
time the ban on all things craving was lifted.
I hate hippocrates more than I hate stupid.
See ya in a year when I'm sure I'll talk myself into thinking you
reasonable, unbiased, non judge mental, accepting folks. Im sure you'll
disappoint.  This time took less than 24 hrs.
Toddlers turds

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019, 6:42 AM John Brooks <john.brooks.archit...@gmail.com
wrote:

> [...]
>> the time sensitive issues I was working on will bottle neck.  Time
>> sensitive analysis document regarding the potential to protect species in
>> rapid decline.  I’m a non-essential so I’m not being asked to work without
>> pay, thankfully.  Most of my coworkers have filed for unemployment and some
>> are working for temp agencies.  I’m using this time to tackle big projects
>> at home since we bought our house and moved when I was 9 months pregnant.
>> Money is tight!  Daycare doesn’t care if I’m not getting paid and if we
>> withdrew our kids to save money they’d loose there positions plus we’d have
>> to pay registration again when re enrolling them.  The paperwork we got at
>> the beginning of the furlough to share with creditors has expired. Issuing
>> a new one sounds easy, but not when over 90% of us have elected to not have
>> paper communication and all of our accounts are set for email notification
>> and all of our government equipment is forbidden to be used and government
>> website for our branch of DOI haven’t all been able to be maintained.  All
>> of my information coming from leadership has come in the form of novel
>> length text messages and extremely short notice conference calls.  We are
>> all just trying to ride the big wave and cope the best we can.  I’m really
>> proud of my efforts to learn how to restore our back deck and our new
>> landscaping will look great when it’s completed.  Hopefully my garden will
>> be productive coming out of this as well.
>> Missy
>> DOI, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Employee in Arlington, TX.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Jan 22, 2019, at 2:03 AM, Michael Gibbons <6453...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Trump signed a new bill into law a few days ago that will back pay the
>> furloughed federal employees with very few exceptions. It was democratic
>> sponsored bill that passed the Senate and the house and was signed as soon
>> as it hit trump's desk.
>> But of course the media didn't cover it. They don't like covering
>> anything good the man does. Funny thing though it takes the thunder away
>> from the dems that sponsered it. Kinda takes away the motivation to do
>> anything bipartisan. But the media is really our friend.
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019, 8:56 PM Katherine Arens <ar...@austin.utexas.edu
>> wrote:
>>
>>> yes, he may get paid IF he’s actually working without pay — and it’s
>>> likely the interest will add up.  THis is a rotten situation for federal
>>> employees.
>>> Write your local congressperson .. .  whatever side you’re on
>>> katie
>>>
>>> On Jan 21, 2019, at 8:50 PM, Michael Gibbons <6453...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> They will all get back paid when it's over. I'm sure his mortgage
>>> company will understand. Especially if he drops them a line.

>>> Katherine Arens        Phones: Office(512) 232-6363
>>> Dept. of Germanic Studies     FAX (512) 471-4025