I was not able to find any new videos that stood out enough
to earn the coveted title of CaveTex Caving Video of the Week.

Here is one from 6 weeks ago.    ( I would advise to turn down the
annoying music, but then you would miss the beautiful sound of
the underground stream. )

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6nnU-ejzgM

Available in 1080p, although, I could not tell the difference.

Ignore the misspelling in the title of the video.   That was just a typo
and I am sure they will fix it.

I only give it a 4 out of 10., but it is worth skimming through if you are
bored.  ( My girlfriend just dumped me by text again )

Things at work are not going well, so I am going to have to go on
another hiatus.

Cheers,

David Locklear

P.S.

Not sure if I will make it to Spring Convention or NSS Convention.
My new apartment rent is killing me, and Craigslist kicked me off their
roommate board
( for allegedly not wanting miscreants to freeload off of me and bring
all their parole / m*th-lab drama to my apartment. )