This video has several of the attributes that make a good video for
cavers.

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWXTjf0VIec

I would have liked to have been there.

I am on Day # 26 renting a room in an apartment from a random person
on Craigslist.      My roomlord, has not come out of his room
for several days, and I would be tempted to call 911, but this
seems to be his thing, especially on weekends.    It is very likely,
that I am the roommate from H***, but he has not indicated that.
I have 90 % of my stuff here now.     I built a bunk bed out of
heavy-duty steel storage racks, and now have a comfy bed,
and plenty of room to store tote boxes full of the junk that I like to hoard
( LED lights, camping gear, books, winter clothes, etc. ).    I hope to
set-up my bookcase tomorrow, and maybe next week start putting
some of my caving books in it.    In summary, I am gambling that
I may be here a few months or longer.

Another caver departed

Ralph Hess Jr.

Ralph Samuel Hess Jr. passed away on Thursday, August 1, 2019. He was born
on March 24, 1922, in Danville, Va. He was a graduate G.W. High School and
then went to VPI (VT) where he graduated in 1944 with a degree in
aeronautical engineering.
*He was a life member of the National Speleological Society and has part of
a cave named for him, "Hess' Hallow" in Blacksburg, Va. *

He and Ruth loved traveling and they visited many countries. He loved
sailing and being on the water and flying small planes.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/godanriver.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/bf/4bffc52f-be8f-5932-aa88-971be7c08325/5d44f8c8b6d47.image.jpg?resize=300%2C433