The video in the link below appears to be one of a million eco-tour videos
about
caving.     But it seems one notch above the others.

     https://youtu.be/oWm94CGHzYI

It is my opinion, that these people taking the tour are not cavers nor are
they caving.
The tourist-cavers only have one very cheezy source of light.     None of
the tourist-cavers
appear to be carrying any gear whatsoever, not
even a tiny pack with some snacks.        I imagine the camera guy, and the
trip leader
have some extra light and food, etc.     I can only guess that at least 3
of them are organizing
the tour through this fun cave.

That is one clean cave.

The guy in the green suit might be a real caver, certainly more real of a
caver than I am.

D.L.