There is almost no doubt that our grandchildren will grow up in a different
world then we live in today. Our government has our country totally and
completely screwed up I just don’t feel like we got a chance to survive I’m not
so worried about myself but I’m definitely worried about my daughter and my
granddaughter

Jim

Sent from my iPhoneX

--