And too little water. I think the convention should only be on Skype so we
would stop burning all those fossil fuels to get there or a least ride a
bicycle!  Or hold it every year in the center of the caving universe,
Central Texas , of course hosted by other states. Happy Fathers Day and
Childfree Day to all!

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>