A couple of reminders:

1.  TCR starts a week from TODAY.

2.  Bring cash or checks. No cell service means we won’t be able to process
cards.

3.  Bring your own plates/bowls/cups/utensils for the Big Feed on Saturday
evening and the TCMA breakfast on Sunday.

4.  No glass containers!!!  This is a park rule, so let’s respect our host’s
wishes.

5.  Well-behaved dogs and children are welcome, but if either barks excessively
or poops on the ground, they will be given to the cooks to be barbecued.

6.  Ice will be available for sale at registration (cash only).  Hot showers
are available, but they take quarters.

7.  Door prizes will be given out Saturday evening with the contest awards. You
MUST be present to win.

8.  CaveSim will be there!  Stop and say hello to Dave Jackson and run through
the cave a time or two.

9.  We have a surprise gift this year for everyone who registers. I would tell
you what it is, but it’s a surprise.

10.  There is so much going on this year at TCR, but it takes an awful lot of
work by a handful of people to make it happen. Please lend a hand for an hour
or two over the weekend, and brighten our day.

11.  There will be a memorial table set up for Ernie Garza in front of my tent.
Please stop by, write something in his book, and take a vial of his ashes to
spread somewhere around the world. Ernie would like that.

I guess that was more than a couple. See you there!

Jim

Mobile email from my iPhone