I'm one of the guilty who has posted non-cave things. But in throwing out
magazines today, I ran across this article in the UT Exes mag *Alcalde,*
Sept/Oct 2019 issue, about Bill Stone's work, which might be of interest,
if it has not been mentioned before.

https://medium.com/@TheAlcalde/a-longhorns-journey-to-the-end-of-the-earth-and-beyond-770504c1d1bf

Carol Russell