I would like to know, perhaps from someone that was around “way back when”, why
there are only 8 female cavers listed in the Hall of Texas and Mexico Cavers,
out of a total of 88 names. That works out to 9.1% of the total population.

As I wasn’t around back when a lot of these people passed on, I can’t speak as
to whether that’s representative of the Texas and Mexico Caver population, but
maybe it was.

Diana

Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
Departments of Biophysics and Biochemistry
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816
diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu>
(214) 645-6383 (phone)
(214) 645-6353 (fax)

On Nov 5, 2019, at 4:27 PM, William R. Elliott