Reported from Fran Hutchins his Facebook page.
I know everyone isn't on Facebook and thought this should be shared with the
caving community.

Sad news, suddenly and unexpectedly one our own MJ Gibbons past away this
morning from an apparent heart attack. There was never a dull moment hanging
around MJ he will be missed. Once I have information from his family about a
service I will let everyone know

Fran Hutchens.

MJ was a great guy and would do anything in the world for you. He had strong
conventions and you always knew where he (and you stood).

He was always willing to volunteer and helped at Deep and Punkin with the
showers, at Robber Baron Cave, the LaChance Sinkhole, and with the Texas Hydro
Geo Workshop where he played the key role in logistics, set up and tear down.

He will be greatly missed,

Geary Schindel
tablechair1...@gmail.com