Wow - that’s a surprise. Sorry to hear that. I know Mr Gibbons had very strong
opinions about a lot of things - and after one such “debate”, he did take time
to send me a nice civil note which I appreciated. We shared a few notes and
agreed to share a beer at the next TCR....which never happened. While I may not
not have always agreed or disagreed with him - I am still sorry to hear this
news. His unique perspective and voice will be missed.

My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

John Brooks

Sent from my iPhone