Cavers,

The Karst Project at Government Canyon SNA scheduled for May 16 and 17 will
take place on the 16th only. I will be limiting activities to ridgewalking
(50’ separation is social distancing in its very nature) and all activity
areas will be accessed by hiking from the project meeting spot or from the
Visitor Center (no need to ride in anyone else’s car). I will also be
limiting participation to 15 people. Please let me know as soon as you can
if you want to participate so that I can arrange teams and objectives. I
will be giving priority to people that have participated in the project in
the past.

We will be following park rules while hiking on trails. There is no camping
allowed on this weekend.

Marvin

(210) 415 5190