From: Marvin Miller <cave0mil...@gmail.com>
To: Texascavers@texascavers.com; bexargro...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, Oct 4, 2020 7:24 pm
Subject: [Texascavers] Government Canyon Karst Project

We had a great turnout at the Hill Country SNA Karst Project this weekend with
6 teams on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. A total of 23 people attended. Two new
caves were found, even though we are not actively looking for new caves right
now, and three caves were surveyed. Now it is time to start planning for the
first karst project weekend of the season at Government Canyon State Natural
Area taking place on November 7 and 8. See the TSA website for more information
or contact me.