Thanks, John.

We now have a dozen creative entries (maybe more from Texas as I just get the daily digest every morning):

Breakdown        Katherine Arens
Caveat                Penny Boston
Cavalcade          Steve Peerman
Cascade             George Veni
Clump                Mimi Jasek
Clunk                  Jerry Atkinson
Column              Lee Skinner
Descent              Kathy Peerman
Formation         John Cochran
Giggle                 Jerry Atkinson
Pack                    Mike Mansur
Stash                   Linda Starr

Lee

On 4/23/2021 8:48 PM, John Cochran wrote:

it is obviously a "formation" of cavers

cheers
John

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 6:50 PM Linda Starr <lstarr...@gmail.com <mailto:lstarr...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Cavalcade is too hard to say, though I like the alliteration.  How
    about one syllable?  It’s a bit too militaristic.
    Linda Starr 😉

    On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 5:51 PM Steve Peerman