Donald,

You're right - maybe it's a silly venture - maybe cavers will refuse to adopt the noun after the contest - but it's a fun thing to do anyway, and it exhibits a little creativity that we can share among ourselves, and maybe a few laughs in these days when real caving is limited.  So let's see what we wind up with.  The future is unwritten.

Lee