Way back then. In the days of old when we were young and foolish we were
the cutting edge of cavers. The year was sixty something. Orion Knox was
our leader. We were exploring  and discovering. Susie Holstrom was my
girlfriend and wife to be.  We were mapping, traversing and pushing. I had
mapped Cobb Cavern near Georgetown. That cave was a show cave as Bill Eliot
calls them. Cobb is a subway tunnel like cave and was a tourist cave for a
short while. The owner was a friend and pyramid scheme salesman selling
soap (AMWAY). Anyway Susan and I along with Super Bounce and Faye and Bill
mapped Cobb.Wa thought it would link up with Laubach cave... Inner Space.
We then joined Orion and his team of mappers .   .

Charlie Loving