https://github.com/texmacs/texmacs/pull/47

Just fixed copying and pasting images under GNU/Linux. I am not familiar with
the related code. Please review!

---- On Sat, 2020-10-24 00:06:10 Darcy Shen via Texmacs-dev
<mailto:texmacs-dev@gnu.org> wrote ----

Just verified that for TeXmacs v1.99.9, copy and paste images fails to work
under GNU/Linux.

My GNU/Linux system runs on a machine without connecting to a hardware display.
I am using a remote desktop client on a macOS laptop. I do not know if it is
the root cause of the failure.

And also, I tested that both Qt4/Qt5 (latest texmacs from svn) fails under
GNU/Linux to copy and paste images.

---- On Fri, 2020-10-23 23:23:15 Darcy Shen via Texmacs-dev
<mailto:texmacs-dev@gnu.org> wrote ----

Copy and paste images works under my macOS 10.15, but fails under my GNU/Linux
(Debian sid).

---- On Fri, 2020-10-23 23:13:26 Darcy Shen <mailto:sad...@zoho.com.cn> wrote
----

> I don't manage to copy and paste images at all.

> But ordinary text does copy and paste well.

Fail to copy an image in TeXmacs and paste it in TeXmacs.

Success to copy an image from a webpage and paste it.

---- On Thu, 2020-10-22 23:38:50 TeXmacs <mailto:texm...@lix.polytechnique.fr>
wrote ----

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 10:57:04AM +0200, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:
>    I just noted that cut and paste of parts of PDF documents (e.g. from the
>    Preview app) to TeXmacs produce inserted images with a lower (and quite
>    bad) resolution. Is this a known bug?

I don't manage to copy and paste images at all.
But ordinary text does copy and paste well.

Best wishes, --Joris