*You just can't fix Stupid...*

[image: cid:3317188583_9535689]
 What goes around comes around!

 [image: cid:3317188583_9544824]
Did we elect these people??

 [image: cid:3317188583_9539109]
 Civil War planes?
 Let me know how that works out.

 [image: cid:3317188583_9562646]
 I'm saying GREAT paint job.

 [image: cid:3317188583_9566245]
 'We had no idea anyone was buried there.'

 [image: cid:3317188583_9561892]?
I didn't know we could choose.

 [image: cid:3317188583_9549028]?
 This one says it all.

 [image: cid:3317188583_9536600]
 Please, anyone, if you've seen this man.

 [image: cid:3317188583_9523235]
 What are the odds of that?

 [image: cid:3317188583_9563958]
 I would have guessed 20.

 [image: cid:3317188583_9539831]
 Ok, that's just mean













*Herebs a tribute to those stupid people.*

*In Honor of Stupid People*


*
  In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through
stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods.

  On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.   **(Darn, and that's
the only time I have to work on my hair.)**

  On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner!  No purchase necessary.
 Details inside. **(the shoplifter special)?**

  On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap." **(and that
 would be how??)
**

  On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost." **(but,
 it's "just" a suggestion).** suggestion).


  On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside
down." **(well...duh, a bit late, huh!)**

  On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
**(...and you thought???)**

  On packaging for a Rowenta iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body." **(but
wouldn't this save me more time)**

  On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate
machinery after taking this medication." **(We could do a lot to reduce the
rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with
head-colds off those forklifts.)**

  On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness." **(and...I'm taking
this because.... ??)**

  On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."  *
*(as opposed to . . . what?)**

  On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."  **(now,
somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
 **
  On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."  **(talk about a  news
flash)*


*
  On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat
nuts." **(Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)**

  On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable
you to fly." **(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this
one.)*


*
*









-- 

நல்லதுசெய் நல்லதே நடக்கும்
जन सेवा इश्वर  सेवा
cnu.pne

Reply via email to