1 I am not a late entrant since I am there since just <2 decades observing
and writing; 2  andI read many politics in this group perhaps you had
forgotten; 3  If you write scriptures of dharma, dharma is action in
politics; and if you write B G it is preaching in the midst of the
politics; if you don't like BJP and unless you are screening with
another mask you suddenly may not erupt on Arnab as if it is the first time
you are seeing; I can quote many in this forum Thank you K R IRS I also
don't want to talk about .