Sir
    The proof of the pudding is in the eating; yes sir as you said; let it
be Arnab or cho; the wrong note is seen when the incident occurred; when
the bell rang?; Location ios Maha; involved is cong; generally the police
of AP, TN and Maha are always on the ruling side; I do not wish to say
about today's one of the pillars out of the five with the vedams in hand
and folded eyes; some time time back, chief editor and a part owner of the
Republic TV, ARnarb a former "Pande- like" quizzing celebrity of the
country famed one, during the course of the election, as any other media,
during the Rahul canvassing of the brutal murdr of a young girl, chopped
into piece, as election speech,broadcasted all; however, it did a sting
operation, with the right hand cong party wala of Rahul, who bragged, that
the incident was planted by them only etc which went in air for many hours
only in RTV and south DMK TVs did not even spoke about it till date; BJP
had the vision of that incident as it was canvassing why else such
incidents that took place in cong ruled states were also not visited upon
by Mr Rahul; now the drama unfolded; one of the 5  columns criticised the
Arnab broad casts in general, POlice took a case of fabrication of the TRP
ratings, power center abuse dthe TV and the Arnab, Times of India like took
cong side stand -so on so forth; police commisiioner involved himself; and
finally all these fizzled out; BJP also supported Arnab; election started
the polling in states; Arnab started the attack on the police commissioner;
then the axe was thrown; 2 years back closed case of suicide abetting case
on Arnab and early morning forced arrests and threat etc; now judicial
custody; to day bail moving; FM, and many BJP ministers hailing Arnab; and
sir, what wonders me much is 1 why the suicide case 2 years back on arnab
was closed; if he is the abettor, then all thos who closed it including the
Judiciary are also abettors but they are not arrested in the early
morning?; There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio. Mr Srinivasan
Sridharan may understand now. K R IRS 61120