Pranam

Q1     One who does not have a course discipline, may face problems, not
only diabetic; this is apart from karmic conditions; the best course a man
can endeavour without expectations are: 1. Consume quantum and qualitative
food acceptable periodically after studying one, s constitution;
periodically because, starving will shoot up the glucose in blood; neither
overeating nor fasting; small quantum periodically. 2 Walking or any
exercise for 30 minutes daily; not fast walking etc; ability to do so; also
it need not be in the morning or evening; it shall be after 30 minutes of
eating or drinking; it can be even 5 or 10 minutes with a gap too.  Basic
character not too much pondering with the stress; stress can shoot; lack of
sleep may cause. Beyond all these remember HIS GRACE and our time.

Q2      Janaka's words to Rama:

"इयं सीता ममसुता सहधर्म चारिणी तव।
प्रतीच्छ चैनां भद्रं ते पाणिं गृह्णीष्व पाणिना॥

That is the utterance of king Janaka, who escorts his daughter to the
marriage pandal, makes her stand before the scion of Raghu, the best of
Raghu's namely Rama. “This is my daughter Sita. She will be your partner in
life in *discharging righteous responsibilities.* Take her. All good for
you. Take her hand in your hand."  That is all. Those who discharge the
righteous responsibilities are Makhalakshmis and Ramas.

Q3     Uncertainty:   अनिश्चयः
<https://www.shabdkosh.com/dictionary/sanskrit-english/%E0%A4%85%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B6%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%9A%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%83/%E0%A4%85%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B6%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%9A%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%83-meaning-in-english>
अनिर्णयः
<https://www.shabdkosh.com/dictionary/sanskrit-english/%E0%A4%85%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A3%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%83/%E0%A4%85%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A3%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%83-meaning-in-english>
; mitya; adrishta  maya. Philosophically, epistemologically, scientifically
, literally, with all due respect the uncertainty is the life. We have to
act krutham always but what we will get may be lucky or unlucky; hence B G
Karmanyevadikaraste ma paleshu kathachana. Theory of uncertainty is that.
Tirukkural also says:  குறள் 336
<https://www.ytamizh.com/thirukural/kural-336/>: நெருநல் உளனொருவன் இன்றில்லை
என்னும்பெருமை உடைத்துஇவ் வுலகு.    நீண்ட நாட்கள் இருந்த ஒருவர் இன்று இல்லை
என்ற பெருமை படைத்தது இந்த உலகம்.
English Couplet 336: Existing yesterday, today to nothing hurled!-
Such greatness owns this transitory world.  Couplet Explanation: This world
possesses the greatness that one who yesterday was is not today.   nerunhal
uLanoruvan indrillai ennum
perumai udaiththuiv vulagu

KR IRS 29421