Our current data economy is based on collecting as much personal data as
possible, storing it indefinitely, and selling it to the highest bidder. Having
so much sensitive data circulating freely is reckless. By designing our economy
around surveillance, we are building a dangerous structure for social control
that is at odds with freedom. In the surveillance society we are constructing,
there is no such thing as under the radar. It shouldn’t be up to us to
constantly opt out of data collection. The default matters, and the default
should be no data collection.
https://thereboot.com/why-we-should-end-the-data-economy/

https://www.livelaw.in/pdf_upload/facebook-vp-challenge-delhi-assembly-summons-396317.pdf