Pranam
If possible see in amazon prime the OTT film ANU AND ARJUN TELUGU MOVIE
telecasted in tamil audio and other languages:
Especially USA living must see how we are being easily fooled by easy
selling of informations by postmen to merchant dealers on getting our data.
It runs faster and those who do not know indepth technology may refer to
later google also. KR IRS 10721
 Included with Prime
Anu and Arjun(Tamil)

Based on a series of true incidents that shook the Indian IT Industry and
conned a whopping $380 million dollars (Rs.2,800 crores). This Project is
about cultural clash between generations; between east and west; between
rich and poor. On a moral downward spiral, yet an upward climb to great
financial success, Anu and Arjun become savvy criminals and devise an
ingenious scam.
2 h 12 min
2021