Pranam From Sri Rangarajan: "(english translation low quality in a hurry pl
bear with me): Baskaran Krishnamurthy, a former Chief Executive Officer of
the Income Tax Department, has been my dear friend for many years. He keeps
sharing his thoughts with me from time to time.
Hello.  May this day be a happy day for all. Boys in police inspector
murder! Extremely shocking and distressing. Psychologists can list the
causes; You can list the solutions you know. But...
But... Where did the problem originate?
Judicial texts were removed from the elementary school curriculum.
'Auvaiyar' is something that makes some people cringe.
Attisudi, Muturai, Konraivendan, Nalvazhi, Victory, Victory, Ethics,
Justice Explanation ... Where did they go?
Who fired? Why were they fired?
Want to do good; reduce your anger;
Father mother-in-law; Stone in youth;
Crop in season;
கெடுப்பது ஒழி;
Thread many stone;
Support Periyar;
வல்லமை பேசேல்; வித்தை விரும்பு;
உத்தமனாய் இரு; Live with the city;
வைகறைத் துயில் எழு.
These are all, atheist lines for children.
We grew up reading this.
Which of the following is against 'policy'? I do not know.
Forget the cut of Kitadai;
Subordinates however, inferior text;
சீரைத் தேடின், ஏரைத் தேடு;
Gambling is painful;
Father's word is not magic;
There is no better temple than Mother.
Worship is the plow of the taste of food, the food is sweet;
If the bag goes, the mouth will bear.
(Killed)
The announcer of writing is the Lord;
Translating beauty into education.
The scholar learns beauty and realizes it;
Beauty for the poor is refined in poverty.
Study is good, study is good, begging is good, study is good.
Lots more 'lessons' like this.
What is wrong with these ..?
Why hate? Why allocate?
About 6 years ago -
When school curricula were revised in Tamil Nadu -
I went to meet the IAS officer who was in charge of it.
I took with me a young IRS officer who was in high charge in our field.
About 10 minute meeting.
I begged him to 'keep the texts of justice entirely in primary education';
I begged Cupid with both hands.
Did not give ear; Kadukalavu did not pay attention either.
Didn't even say 'OK .. let's see'.
Only ridicule and indifference were replaced.
At a young age, in adolescence, it is easy and good to inculcate justice in
the 'world unknown' innocence. If you fail ...?
We will have to increase the number of juvenile correctional schools. You
can try to fix it now.
Hon'ble Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu they can pay special attention to
this. Authorities
may involve not only educators but also parents and many adults in teaching
children lessons. It is our chief duty to emphasize and emphasize the moral
way of life at a young age.
What better way than this? Forgetting, நல்வழி வெறுத்தல் -Not good. To anyone
Anywhere As always. Sincerely
Baskaran Krishnamurthy. "
xxxxx
Where do the malais lie?. I HAD A PRAYER EVERYDAY IN THE HALL BEFORE START
OF THE CLASS WHERE FEW SUBHASHITANI WILL BE SPOKEN; TEACHERS WERE STRICT
WITH SYMPATHY AND HAD A MORAL CODE. I KNEW MANY STUDENTS WHO TOOK THEM AS
MODEL. LESSONS WERE SIFTED TO TEACH THE MAHATMAS AND THE GREATNESS. WOMEN
WERE TAUGHT INDEPENDENTLY BY THE FEMALE TEACHERS WHO HAD THE MORAL
TURPITUDE TO TEACH THEM THE WOMANHOOD AND THEIR NATURE. WE HAD FRIENDS FROM
THE OTHER SEX BUT WE KNEW HOW TO RESPECT THEM. EVEN IN THE COLLEGE DAYS, I
HAD SEEN SO MANY AROUND ME, WHO TOOK YEARS TO EXPRESS THEIR LOVE TO THE
OPPOSITE SEX, BY FEAR AND SHYNESS. SOCIETY HAD THE MORAL FEAR. EVERYONE
KNEW AROUND THEM AS NEIGHBORS. GREED WAS LIMITED. PEOPLE HAD THE MUTUAL
RESPECTS AND KNEW THEIR LIMITATIONS.
         THEN CAME THE CHANGE OF LEADERSHIP CALLED THE DRAVIDAM. THE
BRITISH CODE FOLLOWER WHO HEADED THE CONSTITUTION LEGISLATURE COMMITTEE ,
WAS LEAd as a model ; A RICH ERODE MAN WHO SPOKE TELUGU AT HOME AND WHO HAD
ONLY ILLEGITIMATE RELATIONSHIP, RAISED A MISNOMER PARTY CALLED THE JUSTICE
PARTY.  WHAT HE SPOKE WAS WHAT HE WAS NOT DOING!!. As today all the reich
including the stars, lean on a party, so did the Erode man who was carefree
under British as a jalra, had to protect and safeguard his wealth, so
preached what he was not doing; he had all the Brahmins for service (as
even today the next generations have to protect their interests) and
contributed to Erode temples but broke the idol and hated the Brahmins. A
Telugu man raised slogans for Tamil; a man who never married that young
lady spoke for the liberation of women. Thus the career was followed in
line by the KK and his family regimes. And who voted them to power?. THE
GREED SYCOPHANTS OF THE TAMIL NADU. telephone directories showing who is
who was banned . All communications were blocked. And the Goebell's Media
were controlled by the vested interests. Doors were shut down to learn but
the learning as important was preached. All that were spoken were not
implemented but laid down in the air; Tamil Tiruvalluvar were praised, buty
denial of meat and liquors and horse races were raised as a cult; the opium
cult.  SO THE CULPRIT IS THE PEOPLE. eithavan irukka ambai novadhaen. (why
do you blame the arrow when the shooter was behind). Corona did not affect
the liquor shops but did affect the Friday sat sun temple visits. A zero
asset holder family became a six digit lakh asset holders and the foolish
people spread far and wide their culture in the years to come, Pappu speaks
nonsense on Parsis today. Mr Baskar and so many in my depts could not raise
our voice. I AM SAFE SERVICE by jati danced along and the clan known for
morale watched out from the aisle.  AWAIT THE COMING OF KRITHA YUGAM THE
ONLY SOLUTION.
KR IRS 301121