Pranam
Mr Gopalakrishnan: This is repeated and even after many rounds yet i find a
lot of missing and contradictory links; because your friend thought
differently, though I could have written all these myself, this time I
thought , I would ask you a few questions on the subject you wrote
,requesting you to write answering these questions say before 216th dec
2021. In case I do not see any reply in that order, I myself would show
where the con traditions. This does not entail clauses bound to contain
errors. Thank you. KR IRS 2021
questions:

Namboodiri rebuttal of Gopalakrishnan

        Repetitive writing

2 Historical “evidences” (plurality) as well as their own traditions
suggest that they came from North India and settled down in Kerala,
migrating along the West Coast. (What is that evidence?)

3   Parasuraman created the land between Gokarnam and Kanyakumari and
settled Brahmanas there in sixty-four Gramams or "villages".
(Evidence? Is that L shape or an equilateral triangle?).

4     It is stated that thirty two out of the sixty-four Gramams are in the
Tulu-speaking region and the remaining thirty-two, in the Malayalam-
speaking region in Kerala.  (Evidence?).

5   Third and ninth centuries of the Christian era,(300-600AD?) i.e., the
close of the early historical period in the history of South India.
(Evidence).

6    There is a solitary reference ..namely Chellur or Perumchellur or
Taliparamba, in the Tamil "Sangam" literature with a Vedic sacrificial
background …..; but the rest of them are clearly products of a later
period. (Taliparamba, Sangam, Vedic, Parasurama, & later
Period—connectivity and explanations of the later period?)

7    Brahmanans wielded the power of Kshatriyas (Kshatriya Brahmin a new
coined Jati? I heard it in OTT Marikkar the lion of the Arabian sea being
uttered to Marikkar after 2 hours of the film. What about Rajasthan and
other places where the kings were Brahmins? Chatter, Chathirar?)

8    Modern medicines also believes that after seven generations, it may
not create major casualties (where it is said in the modern medicine? What
is seven generations mean in west and Vedic? What are the major casualties?)

9 Is there no Atharva vedhi Namboodiri? what is tantram in the Nambudiri in
parlance?

10    Adi shankara has a samadhi in Trissur? but you also said once he
disappeared in Kedarnath; which is correct? do not say it is bound to be
error prone?

11    Are Nambudris not covered by Vedic principles of the desandram and
crossing the ocean? What is the Iyer compared to Nambudiri? Others are mot
brahmins?;

12    Q13 is ununderstood; seeing makes one non brahmacharya?

13   What is PULA and adopted between Birth to death of a Nambudiri PULA;
do Nambudiri have different rules of dharma sutras?

  Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx