QUESTION ANSWER DIVINE 2022-4

Continuing from previous QA

Dearfriends,

Allthe QA in this posting is also from Bhagavat Geetha. I thought it
isappropriate to post this QA in the New Year 2022.  In the previous QAs 30
questions are covered.

Sincerely,

Gopalakrishnan3-1-2022

Q31Arjuna was given a mistic opulence tosee the divya roopa. Where do it is
mentioned? What are  the divya roopa details?

A31 it ismentioned  in Chapter Eleven - SLOKA 8

But you cannot see Me with your presenteyes. Therefore I give you divine eyes.
Behold My mystic opulence!

 SLOKA 9

Sanjayasaid: O King, having spoken thus, the Supreme Lord of all mystic power,
thePersonality of Godhead, displayed His universal form to Arjuna.

SLOKA 10-11

Arjuna sawin that universal form unlimited mouths, unlimited eyes, unlimited
wonderfulvisions

SLOKA 15

arjuna uvaca

pasyamidevams tava deva dehe

sarvamstatha bhuta-visesa-sanghan

brahmanamisam kamalasana-stham

rsims casarvan uragams ca divyan

Arjuna said: My dear Lord Krsna, I see assembled inYour body all the demigods
and various other living entities. I see Brahmasitting on the lotus flower, as
well as Lord Siva and all the sages and divineserpents.

SLOKA 21

 All thehosts of demigods are surrendering before You and entering into You.
Some ofthem, very much afraid, are offering prayers with folded hands. Hosts of
greatsages and perfected beings, crying "All peace!" are praying to You
bysinging the Vedic hymns.

 SLOKA 22

    All thevarious manifestations of Lord Siva, the Adityas, the Vasus, the
Sadhyas, theVisvedevas, the two Asvis, the Maruts, the forefathers, the
Gandharvas, theYaksas, the Asuras and the perfected demigods are beholding You
in wonder.

SLOKA 23

Omighty-armed one, all the planets with their demigods are disturbed at
seeingYour great form, with its many faces, eyes, arms, thighs, legs, and
bellies andYour many terrible teeth; and as they are disturbed, so am I.

SLOKA 26-27

    All the sonsof Dhrtarastra, along with their allied kings, and Bhisma,
Drona, Karna--andour chief soldiers also--are rushing into Your fearful mouths.
And some I seetrapped with heads smashed between Your teeth.

Q32 Did Lord Krishna told Arjuna that Withthe exception of you [the Pandavas],
all the soldiers here on both sides willbe slain.

A32 Yes It is mentioned in  SLOKA 32

The SupremePersonality of Godhead said: Time I am, the great destroyer of the
worlds, and I have come here to destroyall people. With the exception of you
[the Pandavas], all the soldiers here onboth sides will be slain.

Q33 Did any body else had seen theviswaroopa shown to Arjuna?

A33 Refer to Chapter Eleven SLOKA 41-42 and 47

Thinking ofYou as my friend, I have rashly addressed You "O Krsna," "OYadava,"
"O my friend," not knowing Your glories. Please forgivewhatever I may have done
in madness or in love. I have dishonored You manytimes, jesting as we relaxed,
lay on the same bed, or sat or ate together,sometimes alone and sometimes in
front of many friends. O infallible one,please excuse me for all those offenses.

 SLOKA 47

     The Supreme Personality of Godhead said:My dear Arjuna, happily have I
shown you, by My internal potency, this supremeuniversal form within the
material world. No one before you has ever seen thisprimal form, unlimited and
full of glaring effulgence.

    LOKA 49

    You havebeen perturbed and bewildered by seeing this horrible feature of
Mine. Now letit be finished. My devotee, be free again from all disturbances.
With a peacefulmind you can now see the form you desire.
SLOKA 50
 Sanjaya said to Dhrtarastra: The SupremePersonality of Godhead, Krsna, having
spoken thus to Arjuna, displayed His realfour-armed form and at last showed His
two-armed form, thus encouraging thefearful Arjuna.

Q34 How to get salvation?

A34 It is explained in Chapter 12 in the followingslokas
SLOKA 10
If youcannot practice the regulations of bhakti-yoga, then just try to work for
Me,because by working for Me you will come to the perfect stage.

 SLOKA 11

  If, however, you are unable to work in thisconsciousness of Me, then try to
act giving up all results of your work and try tobe self-situated.

SLOKA 12

If you cannot take to this practice, thenengage yourself in the cultivation of
knowledge

 Q35 Do the soul mix with the body?

A35 It is explained in Chapter 13 in the followingslokas
chapter 13 SLOKA 33
The sky, dueto its subtle nature, does not mix with anything, although it is
all-pervading.Similarly, the soulsituated in Brahman vision does not mix with
the body, though situated in thatbody.

Q36 Who is the seed-giving father of everything in the nature?

A36 Chapter14      SLOKA 4 states as follows:-

It should beunderstood that all species of life, O son of Kunti, are made
possible by birthin this material nature, and that I am the seed-giving father.

 Q37 What is the effect of goodness, passionand  ignorance?

A37          Chapter14       SLOKA 9 & 10 states asfollows:-

O son ofBharata, the mode of goodness conditions one to happiness; passion
conditionsone to fruitive action; and ignorance, covering one's knowledge,
binds oneto madness.

 Sometimesthe mode of goodness becomes prominent, defeating the modes of
passion andignorance, O son of Bharata. Sometimes the mode of passion defeats
goodness andignorance, and at other times ignorance defeats goodness and
passion. In this way there is alwayscompetition for supremacy.

SLOKA 14

 When one diesin the mode of goodness, he attains to the pure higher planets of
the greatsages.

 SLOKA 15

    When onedies in the mode of passion, he takes birth among those engaged in
fruitiveactivities; and when one dies in the modeof ignorance, he takes birth
in the animal kingdom.
 SLOKA 18
Thosesituated in the mode of goodness gradually go upward to the higher
planets;those in the mode of passion live on the earthly planets; and those in
theabominable mode of ignorance go down to the hellish worlds.

 SLOKA 20

When theembodied being is able to transcend these three modes associated with
thematerial body, he can become free from birth, death, old age and
theirdistresses and can enjoy nectar even in this life.

Q38 What is the imperishable Banyantree mentioned in Bhagavath Geetha?
A38 Answer is in Chapter15 SLOKA1,2,3
 sri-bhagavanuvaca

urdhva-mulamadhah-sakham

asvatthamprahur avyayam

chandamsiyasya parnani

yas tam vedasa veda-vit

The SupremePersonality of Godhead said: It is said that there is an
imperishable banyantree that has its roots upward and its branches down and
whose leaves arethe Vedic hymns. One who knows this tree is the knower of the
Vedas.

 The branches of this tree extend downwardand upward, nourished by the three
modes of material nature. The twigs are theobjects of the senses. This tree
also has roots going down, and these are boundto the fruitive actions of human
society.

The real form of this tree cannot beperceived in this world. Noone can
understand where it ends, where it begins, or where its foundation is. Butwith
determination one must cut down this strongly rooted tree with the weaponof
detachment. Thereafter, one must seek that place from which, having gone,one
never returns, and there surrender to that Supreme Personality of Godheadfrom
whom everything began and from whom everything has extended since
timeimmemorial.

Q39 Where do it is stated Lord is thereason for energy and responsible for
motion of the planet and of every actionof every being?

A39      Answer is in Chapter15 SLOKA 13 and sloka15  I enter into each planet,
and by My energythey stay in orbit. I become the moon and thereby supply the
juice oflife to all vegetables.

 SLOKA 15
I am seatedin everyone's heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and
forgetfulness.By all the Vedas, I am to be known. Indeed, I am the compiler of
Vedanta, and Iam the knower of the Vedas.