CULTURAL QA AND DIVINE QA POSTINGS
Respectedfriends,
These are themain two items I make posting on most of the days.  One member Sri 
Rajaram who is familiar to allensures he makes longresponses to all my 
postings. Any member who goes through hisresponse can understand the standard 
of his English before long copy paste. Hiscopy paste makes 5-6 pages for an 
answer. Most members from Quroa make shortestanswer.

RegardingQuestion answer divine on those days only those well- read posted 
mails. I simplyshare what I stored in the computer. 

Mr. Rajaram rarely makes an informative response,which I acknowledge promptly 
to him.

This note I am posting to avoid comments on him in QA as desired by amember. 

There was aQA to whom sage Parasurama gifted land which he obtained defeating 
Kshathriyakings- Answer Kashyapa.  He in hisresponse teased I am simply adding 
QA. How Kashyapa can bethere during Parasurama period. 

I havechecked the answer in many websites and posted. Answer is CORRECT.  But 
he responds again with words standard one level whichis painful. But he has not 
answered to question. He does notknow the correct answer, but he is sure, it 
was not Kashyapa. What is the purpose served???. 

In anothercontext he used  expression X and Ychromosomes from generations from 
men and women. I know it is his languageproblem. But he upholds what he write 
is 100% correct and me  1st standard andstupid. 

Ignoring all his responses I will continuing mypostings as desired by the 
higher authority in this group

Sincerely,

Gopalakrishnan17-2-2022

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/2099338282.1787870.1645069375277%40mail.yahoo.com.

Reply via email to