*AGEING STARTS FEET UPWARDS*

*Keep your legs active & strong !!*
▪️As we put on years & keep getting old on a daily basis , our feet must always
remain active & strong. As we are constantly ageing / get aged, we should not
be afraid of our hair turning grey (or) skin sagging ( or) wrinkles on face.

▪️Among signs of *longevity*, long fit life as summarized by the popular US
Magazine "Prevention", strong leg muscles are listed on the top, as *the most
important & essential one.* Please walk daily.

▪️If you don’t move your legs for just two weeks, your real leg strength will
decrease by 10 years. *Just walk*

▪️A study from the University of Copenhagen, Denmark found that both old &
young, during the two weeks of *inactivity*, the legs muscle strength can
*weaken by a third* which is equivalent to 20-30 years of ageing !! *So just
walk*

▪️As our leg muscles weaken, it will take a long time to recover, even if we do
rehabilitation & exercises, later. *WALK.*

▪️Therefore, *regular exercise like walking, is very important*.

▪️The whole body weight/ load remains and rest on the legs.

▪️The *feet are a kind of pillars*, bearing the entire weight of the human
body. *Walk daily.*

▪️Interestingly, 50% of a person's bones & 50% of the muscles, are in the two
legs.
*Do walk*

▪️The largest & strongest joints & bones of the human body are also in the
legs. *10K steps a day*

▪️Strong bones, strong muscles and flexible joints form the *Iron Triangle*
that carries the most important load i.e. * the human body."*

▪️70% of human activity and burning of energy in one's life is done by the two
feet.

▪️Do you know this ? When a person is young, his/ her *thighs have enough
strength , to lift a small car of 800 kg !*

▪️The *foot is the center of body locomotion*.

▪️Both the legs together have 50% of the nerves of the human body, 50% of the
blood vessels and 50% of the blood is flowing through them.

▪️ It is the largest circulatory network that connects the body.
*So walk daily.*

▪️When the feet are healthy then the convention current of blood flows ,
smoothly, so people who have strong leg muscles will definitely have a strong
heart. Walk.

▪️Aging starts from the feet upwards

▪️As a person gets older, the accuracy & speed of transmission of instructions
between the brain and the legs decreases, unlike when a person is young.
*Please walk*

▪️In addition, the so-called Bone Fertilizer Calcium will sooner or later be
lost with the passage of time, making the elderly more prone to bone fractures.
*WALK.*

▪️Bone fractures in the elderly can easily trigger a series of complications,
especially fatal diseases such as brain thrombosis.

▪️Do you know that 15% of elderly patients generally, will die max. within a
year of a thigh-bone fracture !! *Walk daily without fail*

▪️ Exercising the legs, is never too late, even after the age 60.

▪️Although our feet & legs will gradually age with time, exercising the feet &
legs is a life-long task.
*Walk 10,000 steps*

▪️Only by regular strengthening the legs, one can prevent or reduce further
aging.
*Walk 365 days*

▪️ Please walk for at least 30-40 minutes daily to ensure that your legs
receive sufficient exercise and to ensure that your leg muscles remain healthy.

*Kindly share this important information with all your 40+ friends & family
members, as we all are aging on a daily basis*

Sent from my iPhone