A1      The food reheating is the western concept; not Indian concept
except some left over, properly cooked, reheated, to taste and reused. We
shouldn't be surprised to see bodily health discussed in spiritual
writings. The *Vedas* consider the human body a divine *gift,* a chance for
the imprisoned soul to escape from the cycle of birth and death. The
importance of healthful living in spiritual life is also mentioned by Lord
Krishna in the *Bhagavad-gita* (6.16-17), "There is no possibility of
becoming a *yogi,* O Arjuna, if one eats too much or eats too little,
sleeps too much or does not sleep enough. One who is temperate in his
habits of eating, sleeping, working, and recreation can mitigate all
material pains by practicing the *yoga* system." The *Bhagavad-gita* (17.8-10)
divides foods into three classes: those of the quality of goodness, those
of the quality of passion, and those of the quality of ignorance. The most
healthful are the foods of goodness. "Foods of the quality of goodness
[milk products, grains, fruits, and vegetables] increase the duration of
life; purify one's existence; and give strength, health, happiness, and
satisfaction. Such foods are sweet, juicy, fatty, and palatable." Foods
that are too bitter, sour, salty, pungent, dry or hot, are of the quality
of passion and cause distress. But foods of the quality of ignorance, such
as meat, fish, and fowl, described as "putrid, decomposed, and unclean,"
produce only pain, disease, and bad *karma.* In other words, what you eat
affects the quality of your life. There is much needless suffering in the
world today, because most people have no other criterion for choosing food
than price and sensual desire. The purpose of food, however, is not only to
increase longevity and bodily strength, but also to purify the mind and
consciousness.  The scriptures tell us that for every bit of food wasted in
times of plenty, an equal amount will be lacking in times of need. Put on
your plate only as much as you can eat, and save any leftovers for the next
meal. (To reheat food it is usually necessary to add liquid and simmer in a
covered pan. Stir well and frequently.) If for some reason *prasada* had to
be discarded, then feed it to animals, bury it, or put it in a body of
water. *Prasada* is sacred and should never be put in the garbage. Whether
cooking or eating, be careful about not wasting food. As the remains have
reactions of their own , by combinations of the natural ingredients,
opposite reactions, might cause the quality of food to be bad, so reheating
is done only when it is a must.
A2     Then why this doubtful Q & A?. SBI as well as many banks are manned
by only the human beings, who manoeuvre to cover their defects and it is
not the fault of the banks; and again, we do not read anything fully but
need the law and rule to bend to our requirements which is also unlikely.
In between the errors do occur; some are natural; some are defendable; and
some are unpardonable. When the salary was low, respect for the customers
was more; but when their status had gone above the sky, they cleverly
tightened the union, and held the public to ransom. In between again, we
have the best personnel working for us, and thus we do survive. The worst
banks commit is to deduct tax at source, without sending any data
requirement communications and to defend their skins, from theDept and
their bosses, do illegal deductions, behind their backs. They hit and run
in that game.
A4    Lot of nonsense is seen again and again under this head without the
application of the writer-minds.
A5     ignored though can be said as erroneous
A6     Ethiopian culture is written about so much, by some one patriot is
OK; but not to be stamped by G. I had already written that do not stand by
old stories for years together and do not any more stand on LUCY of
Ethiopia -kenya border since the origin of human is pushed up by 1,95,000
years more by findings in 2000 after at Morocco and XChina. (The partial
skull and skeleton were considered the oldest until the 2017 discovery of
300,000-year-old skull, jaw and tooth fragments from Jebel Irhoud,
Morocco.) In 2005, a radioactive dating study pushed back the age of the
fossil skull significantly, to 195,000 years ago. And everywhere the
fossils findings are incomplete only for example Lucy has only 70% fossils,
while Morocco has a skull and china 72% of fossils. But human origin data
is older now not aligned to Ethiopia. And Ethiopia is after all founded
only around 900 BCE; Rig vedam is older; then why sing about Ethiopia whose
unesco hereditary symbols are only 1000 years older?.
A7 It is true the last one- writing even if I don't know".
A10   So admitting changes in laptops in future?. KR IRS 16423