Sir,
I read your explanation  which is least satisfactory.  I am not able to control
my anger on reading your baseless explanation. I am a genuine former ITS
officer. be careful in using such words. It will not take much time to call you
as bogus former  IRS, But my culture and heritage does not permit me to do so.

Please, please be cultural and use words with care. Other IAS officers, Judges
and doctors are reading your funny  and filthy postings. Please upkeep your
standard.
It is below my standard to mark copies to other very senior officers in the
group. Let them read  from group postings.

It is a shame to write to you back itself. I have to pity on the former IRS
officer. If you have any medical problem please meet a doctor. Normal former
IRS officers will not write like you.

Gopalakrishnan

    On Thursday, 13 July, 2023 at 06:38:12 am IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy