Mr Rajaram,
I find you are thinking any saying I posted is directed to you. It is
inferiority and guilty feeling.

Use proper words. It won't take much time to call you words like the same used
by you.

It is below my standard to do so. I am proud to say I am a former ITS officer.
I don't  write paratha instead of pratha. paratha is a Punjabi food. Refined
IRS officer Mr Rajaram. Again I pity your language

Gopalakrishnan

    On Thursday, 13 July, 2023 at 06:20:37 am IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy