---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 at 08:00
Subject: TEN SHORT STORIES with Deep Meaning:
To:


TEN SHORT STORIES with Deep Meaning:


1.She was very excited today, as the school was re-   opening after a long
summer break.

Now, once again, she could start selling stationery at the traffic signal
to feed her family.



2.She, a renowned artist and a strict mother, often scolded her 6-year-old
son for he could never draw a line straight. As he breathed slowly into the
ventilator, she begged him to make one more crooked line on the ECG.



3."Everyone goes with the flow… but the one who goes against it becomes
someone remarkable.” Before I could explain this to the traffic police, the
officer issued me a Fine.


4.Their love was different; She was happy every time he kicked her in the
stomach. Every time he kicked she loved him more.

She waited impatiently to hold her baby for the first time.



5.“All my toys are yours...!” Read her brother’s death note.



6.They took his father, and only returned a flag.



7.At 25, I became a mother of one; at 27 I became a mother of two; and
today, at 55, I have become a mother of three! My son got married today,
and brought home his wife!



8.Born to rich parents, this boy is so lucky,” exclaimed the neighbors!



Somewhere in heaven, three unborn Sisters Cried



 9.“You ruined my career, I was supposed to be an executive   director,”
she thought to herself. The little angel held her finger tightly and she
forgot everything; A mother was  born.



10.Once a 5-year-old boy was standing barefoot in the shallow water of the
ocean. He was repeating the same sentence to the waves – “Even if you touch
my feet a thousand times, I won’t forgive you for taking my parents away."

KR  From my friend one liner are deep rooted emotional effectives. Yet we
go forward crossing them KR IRS 231023

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZopPHFmjffj5R0wy8XU13XxhNuv6P30Ezo4ykQNhtALBYA%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to