--
*Mar*Seeing-Vs-Feeling without Seeing

The faculty or phenomenon of seeing with the eyes happens only on the
surface of the earth, up to 15 Kilometers into the troposphere. Everywhere
else the eyes cannot see. Even what we see is just 00.0035% of the
totality. But the 3D seeing with the eyes has become the paradigmatic base
of perception and understanding. When you look at say, two tables side by
side, you do not see the molecules and atoms between and around the tables.
If you can see the molecules and atoms also, then you cannot see the tables
as they too consist of molecules and atoms. You enter the arena of the
abstract, the real reality.

We use the Telescopes and Microscopes to see the 3D shapes. We cannot see
the abstract dimensions, especially the realm of feelings and emotions
based on the climates of the objects or bodies located by the Telescope or
Microscope. But we are attributing the 3D phenomenon particular to the
surface of the earth to the whole universe. But no feeling can be really
reduced to the logic of the machine. We have to go into the abstract and
not drag the abstract into the false 3D realm of the eyes. The problem is
our languages are based mainly on what we see, though we have abstract
nouns,verbs,adjectives,adverbs etc,all tied to the basic paradigms of the
visible spectrum.

We have stumbled into quantum Physics, the physics of atoms and sub atomic
particles and even conscious notice that converts pure time into
space-time, that is the situation where when an event happens in the pure
time vacuum, creating a situation of less than speed of light and
phenomenon of space-time or answering the question, ‘where and when’. Pure
time is space-less time and not space-time.

We have to discover the question, how the feelings based on breathing,
smelling and sensing on earth can be converted into say, the
electromagnetic feelings and emotions of the cosmos, where space-time lurks
on pure time or vacuum time. Gravitation causes a curvature of the
electromagnetic waves and some electromagnetic waves slow down from the
speed of light, and get caught in space-time. There is the ultimate
struggle of the space-time struggling to become the space-less time of the
vacuum or rejoin the electromagnetic waves.

We are tied to the Earth. Without all sorts of Technology we cannot live on
the Moon or anywhere else in the Universe. We have to create a mini earth
there with technology and can never develop the basic paradigmatic bases of
perception suited to the Moon or planet.

We have to rediscover the abstract arena of our great Rishis. Actually the
ultimate gigantic distances and the diversity of environmental surroundings
of the locations of space, filled with the space-less pure time and also
space-time, simply are insurmountable. When you actually succeed in
entering the pure time or vacuum in a rocket, your rocket will create a new
Space-time and may actually unleash Big bangs. Your rocket will arrest the
electromagnetic waves and slow them into space-time.

So our Technology is tampering with the natural systems of earth on earth
and your rocket in space may tamper with the system of the Cosmos where
pure time gets caught into space-time. Technology can pollute the cosmos
also.

We have to accept nature on the terms of nature and we have no right to
tamper with the systems of nature. We must learn to enter arena of the
abstract from the arena of the concrete in which we are living now.

Make your mind blank, close your eyes and meditate in un-tampered and free
and healthy nature. Nature has created the system of revelations and
enlightenments when you succeed in feeling as a part of nature. Then you
enter into the voyage of revelations and ultimately into electromagnetic
enlightenments.

Unfortunately every university today is a prisoner of technology serving
economics, trade and commerce. The very concept of traveling in abstract
experiences is something which most universities cannot even conceptualize.

YM