---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: N Sekar <nseka...@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, May 27, 2024, 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: [KeralaIyers] CULTURAL QA 05-2024-27
To: Kerala Iyer <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, Rangarajan T.N.C. <
tncrangara...@yahoo.com>, Chittanandam V. R. <chittananda...@gmail.com>,
Mathangi K. Kumar <mathangikku...@gmail.com>, Narayanaswamy Sekar <
nsekar...@gmail.com>, APS Mani <m...@manijpn.in>, Srinivasan Sridharan <
sridhsriniva...@gmail.com>, SRIRAMAJAYAM <vabal...@gmail.com>, Rama (Iyer
123 Group) <kaviran...@gmail.com>, Gopa4411 <gopa4...@yahoo.in>

Thanks.

Q1 just proves that simple things are effective. We realized the importance
of hand hygiene when, as kids, our mothers  insisted we wash our hands
before we eat anything.

Covid protocols reimphasized the importance of general hygiene and hand
hygiene in particular.

Q2  She deserves our respect and support.  Big heart even if she herself
was poor.

Q3  Inspirational. It is always nice to hear and read how people fought
against all odds and succeeded.

Problem is many of us born in good families and in good neighborhoods don't
realize how much struggle the less privileged had to put up, to come up in
life. It is easy to break down but it requires a lot of will power to try
and succeed.

N Sekar

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
<https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=NativePlacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_EmailSignatureGrowth_YahooMail:Search,Organize,Conquer&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000945&af_sub5=OrganizeConquer__Static_>

On Mon, May 27, 2024 at 5:05 PM, 'gopala krishnan' via KeralaIyers