Perhaps, deranged mentally hence writing as felt in the midst of sleep.
What I write is my property; of course you tried somewhere as if it is
yours and then halted. Let it be. You forgot I only wrote earlier how many
non brahmins have the gotras and if soHOW WOULD i ASK OR ASSERT, THAT NON
BRAHMINS HAVE NO GOTRAS, SO AS TO EASILY , A LOW KNOWHOW COULD SITE IT ,
WHILE OTHERS ARE QUIET? NEVER YOU 2 THINK, IN THAT WAY AT ALL ; BECAUSE YOU
ARE BURSTING DUE TO REASONS BEST KNOWN TO ALL AND REMAINING SIL;ENT, BUT TO
THE BEST OF KNOWLEDGE, WITHIN YOURSELF. You must read well. The words used
are a kind of desperate act of brahmins spreading to the rest , which need
not have been there.  I shall write later even though they entered that
way. Not at present. Of Course all of us could solute your genius
writing sir; and I cannot write -what was written as dharma sastra, in my
own thinking; and as you have grown taller and higher than Vyasa,
Yajnavalkya ettc , I have not. Read well sir. I may be poor in English; but
when you hastily write this way , people may think that you dont even know
English. Most of us call our grandchildren only as Kozhande =kid; logic is
after all a subject; whether learnt or not 35% will make him pass. So what
do you mean by an alogic student ? and his age to me is not a kid? As a
matter of fact, you only wrote that AN YOUNGMAN JOINED FOR TRAINING before
you, to be trained by you; never you wrote my colleague trainee; May be in
1973 you became ITS and he came to be trained. So my calling kid is fair
but not your YOUNG MAN address.
Still in English it is Begging; Biksha vandanam means you beg; biksha means
HE has to beg, even if Krishna to karnan.  I wrote by substituting words
for a degradable word , meaning will not change. Changing the names of
clerks will not change the work pattern. So no one today follows asking as
DEHI BIKSHA BHAVATI BUT YOU GO ASK WILL YOU ACCEPT BY ARTICLES OF BIKSHAI
BY PROSTRATING;this you do not do with a street beggar. So you
differentiate. But both ask for only feeding. I had seen in those days in
the pharmacy people asking for condoms. Same issue. It is in the mind.
 Kid said 8 NO it is just 7  But more additions were made in upa puranas.
We must learn with reason. That Logic kid did not give the reasons and also
wrongly gave whom you worship as you always do. And I need not claim to be
as you do ; the difference is in the certainty of mine and inability to
prove even basic things  Thank you High knowledged Gopalakrishnanji  K
Rajaram  IRS  (not claimed)  Poor man Lets spare him