Mr Rajaram,
Your language is very difficult to understand clearly what you wrote. However
what I made up from the rubbish, I respond as follows:-
As you wrote today, anything you wrote can be responded if published in the
group. So before posting you have to be very careful, read perfectly what you
wrote before pressing the send button.

1. You only copy pasted material from somewhere, it was stated Non-Brahmins
have no Gothra. You did not read what you copy pasted correctly. It is your
mistake. You cannot blame me when I pointed out your mistake. Being highly
talented , read as you claim, you have to be attentive also in posting things.

2. Others are quiet because they are not able to make out what you wrote or
felt it is best not to respond to you, since you are always arguing, egoistic,
pride and abuse if they respond. They may like to keep away.
3. Many other things you wrote are full of mistakes and not able to make out by
me. As you admitted, your English is very very poor. You have to improve Mr
Rajaram.
Please understand it is group of well educated Brahmins. You should be careful
in posting your subject matter in good English. You claim to be a U P S C
selected IRS. In that case your English cannot be rubbish. Improve yourself Mr
Rajaram before criticizing others.

Please understand your backbone has bend before telling others that their
backbone is bend.

Wish all the best in future
Gopalakrishnan

    On Tuesday, 28 May, 2024 at 01:19:06 am IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy