Sir,We come across atoms the positive units being protons and the negative
units being electrons with neutrons or protons plus electrons keeping the
positive protons together in the nucleus.The quarks whether in neutrons or
simply in the proton part of neutrons and ofcourse in the protons,perform
functions being kept inside the empty protons by the strong force.I find a
big passion for complications,by dividing and dividing.Actually more than
200 sub atomic particles have been located on the basis of the functions
but as they are becoming unmanageable the Standard Model is fabricated.
I suspect that the work functions are given independent status with
protons,electrons and I read about Positrons,Mesons etc.This passion for
categorization is due the mechanizing attitude,and refusing to acknowledge
the holistic as basic.
YM

--
*Mar*