AVIVEKIS LIKE GOPALAKRISHNAN, NARAYANASAMY ET ALL, WHO FEELS BEWILDERED,
WITHOUT KNOWING ANY GREEK AND LATIN OF INDIA, AND WHO ALWAYS WRITE
THEIR mannar & co  OF  "LATIN PHRASES AND SANDYA VANDHAM, SRADHAM, AND
QUORA" , WHO NEVER READ IN THE PAST NOR IN THE PRESENCE ,WHO CANNOT BRING
IN ANYTHING AS A CONTENT WITH EVIDENCES, -CAN ONLY WRITE WITH FRUSTRATIONS.
FOR A VILLAGER EVEN ELEPHANTS IN A COSMOPOLITAN CITY IS AWESOME.  ONE WHO
DOES NOT KNOW THAT HE DOES NOT, IS A FOOL SHUN HIM OR THEM.  MANU SMRITHI
AND VEDA QUOTES ARE REFERABLE IN THE SCRIPTURES; AND ONLY THESE 2 ARE
THINKING IT AS SOMETHING STRANGE; STRANGERS WHO FEIGNED SO FAR AS LIVE WIRE
BRAHMINS GETS PUNCHED. OK FOXES JUMP KR IRS 17724 18724