THOUGHTS ON MISC AND EVERYONE HAS TWO EYES

EVERYONE has TWO EYES......  but no one has SAME VIEW

The Most IMPORTNT QUALITY OF SUCCESSFUL people is their WILLINGNESS to
CHANGE.

NEVER ignore a person who LOVES & CARES;because one day we  might  REALIZE
that we have MOON while counting STARS

Sometimes LIFE doesn't give us what we want, NOT because we don't DESERVE;
bur because we Deserve MORE.

If the ROAD is BEAUTIFUL then worry abot the DESTINATION; but when the
DESTINATION is BEAUTIFUL then DON'T worry abot the ROAD.

Messages in this FORUM is not LIFE: but our LIFE should be MESSAGE to
OTHERS.

KR   IRS   29724

         I read it with avid interest and so I had my own thoughts, without
prejudice to Mr Sridhar thoughts. These kinds of things I had seen in FB.
People who write as a punch dialogue and advisors. IT IS MY VIEW. For those
who read rarely such words may affect them. What exactly it sounds?

       1   EVERYONE has TWO EYES......  but no one has SAME VIEW

KR      The 1st part is truth. Two eyes. Was it a statement ever, from any
scriptures or book or by law that all eyes shall only look at SFO BAY
BRIDGE or TAJ MAHAL?  SAME VIEW? Is that possible?  The eyes are provided
to see only up to a certain distance and not beyond; and these eyes do not
have a dheerga dharsanam or Gnana dristi also. So pragmatically,
impossible.  But suppose view is meant to be, idea or thought; well; then
thought and idea are prompted by the mind and passed on to the neurons of
the brain to pass on. If so, ARE THERE ANY SYSTEM BY WHICH ALL BRAIN AND
NEURONS TRANSMITTING ARE SIMILAR? Does science say so?   Even then, as the
eyes cannot see the same exposure all the world over, only some could be
viewing, -1 as all seeing the same, is a fallacy, 2nd part is untrue; 2
 even presuming that all see the same, still, mind and neuron are not
similar, the second part is untrue. Thirdly, since perception is defined in
the vedanthas, again two eyes cannot have the same perception, the sentence
does fail.

     And one more; this quote is unwanted and not recognised by the youth;
the middle range have no time to look into as they are all running so fast;
and the one towards the grave do not need it. In short, it is Tenali Rama
shaving the cat.

II    The Most IMPORTNT QUALITY OF SUCCESSFUL people is their WILLINGNESS
to CHANGE.

KR:       1 what is success? Winning the Race? In the T 20 Sri Lanka won
the 1st Match; was it a success of Sri Lanka? the next sat and Sun Indian
won the match; was it a success for India; suppose the series is three
matches, India had won so Sri Lanka lost? THE EQUITY IS ON THAT TIME, ONE
WAS NOT LLUCKY ENOUGH, TO WINON THAT DAY; and if Sri Lanka had won, it lost
the series; so, success is not winning and losing. It is a frame of mind to
progress positively. ALL THE OPPOSITES ARE TIME FRAMED.

          What is a change?   Sri Lanka succeeded in the first match; and
so why should they change from the right track to the wrong track? If they
have to change, after the success, it is purely for the advancement in
progress; in that time, wont the opponent will also change; Then change
which the success team makes, shall be what did the losing team made to
win? By Upanishads, NO ONE CAN CHANGE; TIME WILL CHANGE THEM; KARMA WILL
CHANGE THEM; IF ONE THINKS HE CHANGED, THEN HE IS TELLING OTHERS THAT HE
HAD A FREEWIL SO WE SHAPED OUR CHANGE BY THOUGHTS; but thoughts are
uncontrollable; mind changes the brain; so, change is mind bound; mind is
karma bound; and karma was/is TIME bound which is the constant. So, it is
fallacy to assume I am a successful, am, as HE HAD NO FREEWILL and his work
may or may not decide his success.

III     NEVER ignore a person who LOVES & CARES;because one day we  might
REALIZE that we have MOON while counting STARS

KR:      Let us see a wife, historically was loving and caring or mother so
was loving and caring as one-sided as that wife was; AND THAT ONE CARED
DIED; NOW BOTH WHO CARED AND LOVED SO MUCH, HAS THE MOON OR THE STARS? Now
reverse the roles; never cared the mother and the wife and both died one
after the other; did he have the moon while counting the star? that is what
meant here. That wife and mother was only counting the moon and never
stars, but yet , both lost the moon. Both do not possess the stars too;
nothing. Remorse and tears only. On the contrary, this guy still owns the
stars atleast. Which is better. Either way Upanishad says that only things
that are left were only the memories and the thoughts which are akin to a
Moon and the thoughts-stars. Both may not reachable by human efforts. While
counting the stars he was far away beyond the moon, and there was a light
emissions so hot and cool; this light Moon cannot give it in the day time
or even on few days fully as Moon is dependent on the SUN. And the
figurative moon and stars are like a folk lore or love words when loving a
girl, without basis.

IV         Sometimes LIFE doesn't give us what we want, NOT because we
don't DESERVE; bur because we Deserve MORE.

KR:    We deserve more is greed; we do not deserve is inferiority complex;
so, by all standards and the stretch of thoughts, weighing our need against
the deserving is a mathematical error. That is what B G teaches us; you
work; HE knows what belongs to you; for you all 30days and 8 hrs is a wage;
but you would have forgotten, 8 rightful holidays, 2 festival holidays; 4
permissions; and 3 days leave authorized; and many hours dodging the work
thinking your boss is unaware. So yo think you deserve more; but boss
thinks you my not; and it is not RaRe sometimes; Life is straight asking
you to do your rightful work in routine.  You equate your work with the one
who toiled everyday ½ an hour more and also coming to office on holidays
sacrificing home qualia. Who would deserve what?  We get only as we
deserve.

V      If the ROAD is BEAUTIFUL then worry abot the DESTINATION; but when
the DESTINATION is BEAUTIFUL then DON'T worry abot the ROAD.

KR   In short one quote says do not worry that we deserve more so do not
worry; another says either or the road or the destination. But Upanishad
says that IT IS THE END THAT JUSTIFIED THE MEANS; AND IT IS NEITHER THE
DESTINATION NOR THE ROADS, BUT THE TRAVEL; DID YOU ENJOY THE TRAVEL OR YOU
WERE ONLY WATCHING THE ROAD OR DESTINATION, MISSING THELONG STRETCG BOTH
SIDES? Many climbed the Himalaya or ran in Paris Olympics. Only a few won
the medals; who is graet? The losers or the winners?  The losers are
greater because they fought so hard, and in that process the winners
strained themselves and pushed forward; but for the competition and the
participation there would have medals shared and not won. Losing is also
victory without medals of Paris recognition only. So, it is the travel that
is more important than the destination or the roads.

VI      Messages in this FORUM is not LIFE: but our LIFE should be MESSAGE
to OTHERS.

KR       Again the fallacy; the quote observes only the Paris medal winner
are know to the world and not the losers. If messages in this forum is not
life, then why live here? Seel elsewhere; so without this forum, life
cannot spin around; them that life itself is a message for this forum. And
since this forum can know only this life and none in the forum can know
outside the forum life, the message outside the forum, is not cared by this
forum. And since again some forum alone can know that life as a message, it
is pertinently within a small radius as so many others are not aware of it.
Anyway, your life is not a message anywhere, subjected to the perception of
the people who would see you. So your life has a limitations according to
the standards and measures.

    K RAJARAM IRS 29724