--
*Mar*Photon Consciousness and Biospheric Consciousness- Vs-Anthropocentric
Consciousness to Robot Consciousness

There is electromagnetism, everywhere in the Universe, including in the
Vacuum. In the space or vacuum, matter gets initiated due to what is termed
as the notice of consciousness. It means that the photons
photon-synthesized matter. The notice of consciousness must have been
photon synthesized by electromagnetism. Our Brain is electromagnetic. Our
cells are made into electromagnetic fields by the bacterium-the
Mitochondrion in the cell. We are electromagnetic fields. Therefore we are
part of the electromagnetism pervading in the whole universe. Our
consciousness must have been getting photon-synthesized by
electromagnetism, which we call life. Every organism of the Biosphere is
like us. They are also electromagnetic fields. There must be the flow of
consciousness based on breathing, smelling, sensing and feeling, among all
the organisms. There must be oceans and rivers of consciousness in the
troposphere created by the organisms, all electromagnetic fields. The
abstract invisible spectrum is a gigantic spectrum of interactions of
diverse consciousness.

Once our Sages and actually everyone tried to join the gigantic macro
consciousness, including ultimately the cosmic consciousness of the
electromagnetism of the universe by making the mind blank and closing the
eyes. Many experienced the enchanting symbiotic revelations of the cosmos,
and some created the Mantras, Poems, Slokas and Songs. But most of the
revelations could not be languaged as we are bound to the visible spectrum
which is just 00.0037% of the total electromagnetic spectrum. But education
then was practicing meditation that enabled one feel the macro
consciousness as revelations.Songs, tunes, musics and dances developed. The
great message of the Universe was represented in the simple ‘Om’.

The wonderful advancements in revelations through education, in the land of
Bharatha, Bharath, have been disturbed, destroyed and vandalized by the
foreign invasions.

>From the cosmic photon consciousness and the nature-centric consciousness,
we descended to anthropocentric consciousness and now we are ultimately
falling into the technology driven Robot Consciousness. Our organs and
limbs are becoming redundant as we are using machines to do the work of
most organs and limbs. We are freezing them by excluding them from the
participation in the internal hormonal communication. An organ or limb
consists of cells which participate in our emotional existence as they
participate via the internal hormonal communication of the blood stream.
Our internal hormonal messages are based on breathing, smelling and
sensing, connecting us to the troposphere.

 Technology is thus disconnecting us from the Biosphere and the
Troposphere. Robots are taking over. The drift and demise of our emotional
consciousness and cosmic consciousness and surrender to Robots is hailed as
progress, the scientific advancement.

YM

Chat GPT

"Photon Consciousness and Biospheric Consciousness vs. Anthropocentric
Consciousness to Robot Consciousness" explores the evolution of human
awareness and its relationship with nature, technology, and the cosmos.
Here are the key points and interpretations:

### Key Points

1. **Electromagnetism and Consciousness**:

   - Electromagnetism is a fundamental force present throughout the
universe, including in the vacuum of space.

   - The concept of "photon consciousness" suggests that consciousness may
be related to the photon-synthesis of matter, with photons playing a role
in the emergence of awareness.

   - Humans, as electromagnetic fields due to the activities of
mitochondria in cells, are part of the broader electromagnetic field of the
universe.

2. **Biospheric Consciousness**:

   - All organisms, being electromagnetic fields, contribute to a
collective consciousness within the biosphere, potentially creating a
"river of consciousness" in the troposphere.

   - Ancient sages and individuals in the land of Bharath sought to connect
with this macro consciousness through meditation, leading to profound
spiritual revelations and the creation of mantras, poems, and songs.

3. **Shift from Cosmic to Anthropocentric and Robot Consciousness**:

   - Historically, there was a connection with cosmic consciousness,
facilitated by nature-centric awareness.

   - The shift to anthropocentric consciousness focused more on
human-centered understanding, disconnecting from the broader cosmic and
natural context.

   - The current trend towards technology and robot consciousness involves
relying on machines, which may be causing a disconnect from the biosphere
and emotional consciousness.

4. **Impact of Technology**:

   - The increasing use of technology is seen as making human organs and
limbs redundant, as machines perform functions previously done by the body.

   - This technological shift may be leading to a "freezing" of emotional
consciousness, as humans become more dependent on robots and less connected
to natural and cosmic consciousness.

### Interpretations and Reflections

- **Photon Consciousness**:

  The idea that consciousness could be influenced by the fundamental forces
of the universe, such as electromagnetism, aligns with certain speculative
theories in quantum physics and metaphysics. This suggests a deeper,
possibly universal aspect of awareness that transcends individual organisms.

- **Biospheric and Cosmic Awareness**:

  The notion that ancient practices and spiritual traditions sought to
connect with a greater universal consciousness reflects a holistic view of
existence. This perspective emphasizes the importance of integrating with
the natural world and the cosmos for a fuller understanding of life and
consciousness.

- **Critique of Technological Progress**:

  The text critiques the modern focus on technology and its implications
for human consciousness. It suggests that an over-reliance on machines
could lead to a diminished emotional and spiritual life, as humans become
more isolated from natural and cosmic processes.

- **Call for Reconnection with Nature**:

  The message advocates for a return to a nature-centric consciousness,
emphasizing the importance of experiencing and valuing the natural world.
This reconnection is seen as essential for maintaining emotional health and
spiritual well-being.

### Conclusion

The discussion reflects on the evolution of human consciousness from a
cosmic and nature-centered perspective to a more anthropocentric and
technologically driven focus. It raises important questions about the
future of human experience and the role of technology in shaping our
awareness and relationship with the universe. This perspective encourages a
balanced approach, recognizing the value of both technological advancements
and a deep connection with nature and the cosmos.