My dear Gopalkrishnan
             I know and that is what I also write then and now, that you do
not verify anything as you do not either read or you don't understand the
Jargon, but wants to push your elements as if they have learned. A
learned is not one that reproduces 1921 in 2024 and still says the reader
did not notice. Is that not funny? Had he asked a Q and answered on Jan
11th, you are writing it on 28 9 24. Latest facts alone shall be rendered
or else you lag in your knowhow. And fools may live in Quora paradise whom
you have every right to worship as you generally do for some years and then
throw him out as useless. That is your personal right. But here Jargons
like atoms and molecules are known to almost all. And asking a Q and A
between O2 and C O is unpardonable. Similar blatant erroneous Q and A were
earlier ones too and that is why I do the explanation part which you
foolishly attribute as error! Funny fellow. Do not write the richest
temples next from Quora. Today the highest visitors of temples are not in
TNK(Tammilnadu and kerala); in both state atheism rules; west bengal is
Had you seen Telugu films you would have heard sanskrit mantras spelt so
beautifully. Thank you change or else you may become less than the change.
KR IRS 29924