---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: N Sekar <nseka...@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 30, 2024, 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [KeralaIyers] Fwd
To: <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, gopala krishnan <gopa4...@yahoo.in>
Cc: 'N Sekar' via KeralaIyers <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, Narayanaswamy
Sekar <nsekar...@gmail.com>, Rangarajan T.N.C. <tncrangara...@yahoo.com>,
Chittanandam V. R. <chittananda...@gmail.com>, Mathangi K. Kumar <
mathangikku...@gmail.com>, Suryanarayana Ambadipudi <sn.ambadip...@gmail.com>,
Srinivasan Sridharan <sridhsriniva...@gmail.com>, Rama (Iyer 123 Group) <
kaviran...@gmail.com>

Thanks Sri G K.

I have heard Sri Sathya Sai saying
" End of education is humility".  Education should not make one haughty.

Not to look down on others is said in so many different ways.  That's why I
argued no caste is superior or inferior. Each has it's own unique
characteristics. Each has a role to play.

There is a Tamizh film song

" vandiyum oru Nal odathil erum, odamum oru Nal vandiyil erum"
Meaning rules can easily be reversed.

What goes up comes down and what is down goes up.

N Sekar

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
<https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=NativePlacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_EmailSignatureGrowth_YahooMail:Search,Organize,Conquer&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000945&af_sub5=OrganizeConquer__Static_>

On Mon, Sep 30, 2024 at 11:02 AM, Rajaram Krishnamurthy