WRT the email Mr Gopalakrishnan started as usual to hide his guilt. Guilt
of what? He writes and so many do write. I always only address the content
and add ,modify or reveal my thoughts with the evidence from science and
religious texts. Normally every issue of a media will be addressed only as
the editor could have done that or avoided this or perhaps meant this only.
The editor must own it even if he had translated the Mahabharata. where his
line of thought as stated in the edition of that Mahabharatha did speak
like that m then what he learnt from that to write like that is content
which the ditor owns; he cannot simply walk away from as vyasa said it;
because what Vyasa said was not mentioned but what vyasa would have said
according to the editor only. So also whether on quora or Bora text,
compiler must understand better before inking as he has to face the erudite
who knows better.  I have explained this issue just now wrt a kenyan
proverb; it is written to indirectly hit thinking it served the purpose;
hasty; but the real purpose of many quotes are in different context and
situation, fitting well then. Because our mind thought it would fit now, it
may not serve the purpose at all. When one cannot explain in detail as to
why it is, the idiosyncrasy would only pull them awy to the center of the
flood only. We are responsible for our words. So also Mr Gopalakrishnan. As
long as he thinks well about what he writes to defend well, he will not
call names or indirectly write , someone will etc; even if one does not
mention name , are we foolish enough, not to know? Is he childish? How many
minutes would it take for me to present the same family language against
him? He calls me an idiot; well did I use it  first; NO; he writes un
learnt, IRS taught, etc; then against such learnt, I have to as he did it;
I always say :you have to take back what you pronounced". I wrote why
dhaba and electricity copper and alimi,ium cable pronouncements of
yesteryears are not prevalent now for which gave him the PDF current on
current.  The reasons given only one is erroneous in scientific
explanations as so many factors are there; I say it is not only that but so
many that are too subjective. That is the exactitude. WHO WRITES "NO ONE
READS"; ME?; ONLY mR g EXCEEDS HIS TONGUE AND PEN AND FINGERS. When he does
not know the content well placed in his accounts, if he so wished, he shall
nor even back ,but refrain from bad words and observations. If no one reads
I would not be sending them the whole content once again for their asking
as they missed in between. People are supposed as having enough time; it is
incorrect; may be a current status at one time; but situation change; and
they get a lot of time to finish; so the books; in my career I bought quite
a lot of books and shelved them as then I was tightly scheduled; but I
found my breathing space and finished later; as a matter of fact the
posterity in my generation one day will wonder the date of purchase signed
and the date of reading and finish after even 6 years. Now I hold 15 books
right in front (in the next table) (bought from Dallas Swami Mukundananda)
May read one day. So content will arise only when wholly calmly read; not
when one thing is learned and the rest unlearnt. So Mr Gopalkrishnan must
know to get refined. All will set right and fit in. But one can only take
the horse to the pond. K Rajaram IRS 1x24