---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rajaram Krishnamurthy <keyarinc...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 5, 2024, 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [KeralaIyers] Fwd - Excerpts from Netanyahu's speech. Thank
God it was the brave, self respecting Jews he was leading, and not the
shameless, Selfish, Secular Educated Hindus, who would have surrendered
without a fight
To: <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, Chittanandam V R <
chittananda...@gmail.com>, YM <markandeya101...@gmail.com>, Dr Sundar <
drsd...@gmail.com>, venkat raman <venkatp...@gmail.com>, Ravi mahajan <
ravikantmaha...@gmail.com>, Venkat Giri <venkat_...@yahoo.co.in>,
Ranganathan <arranganathan.ba...@gmail.com>, SRIRAMAJAYAM <
vabal...@gmail.com>, Mani APS <m...@manijpn.in>, Rangarajan T.N.C. <
tncrangara...@yahoo.com>, Mathangi K. Kumar <mathangikku...@gmail.com>,
Srinivasan Sridharan <sridhsriniva...@gmail.com>, Rama <kaviran...@gmail.com>,
Gopala Krishnan <gopa4...@yahoo.in>
Cc: Narayanaswamy Sekar <nsekar...@gmail.com>, Suryanarayana Ambadipudi <
sn.ambadip...@gmail.com>, Yeddanapudi Markandeyulu <yeddanapu...@gmail.com>

N sir I beg to differ from you. Only when people are pegged to the wall
without space to move further, they retaliate which Israelites have been
doing for the long 70 years, Indians are caste based and safe; enough if
they have enough corrupt money a\n d sex protected by any corrupt rulers
speaking as caste based. Only when all are back to the wall they will act
as men. Or Else they will again become clerk to the new rulers. KR  IRS
51024