---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: N Sekar <nseka...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 5, 2024, 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [KeralaIyers] The Debate With Arnab: What Does INDI Mean By
Udhayanidhi's 'Wait and Se...
To: <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, Rajaram Krishnamurthy <
keyarinc...@gmail.com>, Chittanandam V R <chittananda...@gmail.com>, YM <
markandeya101...@gmail.com>, Dr Sundar <drsd...@gmail.com>, venkat raman <
venkatp...@gmail.com>, Ravi mahajan <ravikantmaha...@gmail.com>, Venkat
Giri <venkat_...@yahoo.co.in>, Ranganathan <arranganathan.ba...@gmail.com>,
SRIRAMAJAYAM <vabal...@gmail.com>, Mani APS <m...@manijpn.in>, Rangarajan
T.N.C. <tncrangara...@yahoo.com>, Mathangi K. Kumar <
mathangikku...@gmail.com>, Srinivasan Sridharan <sridhsriniva...@gmail.com>,
Rama <kaviran...@gmail.com>, Gopala Krishnan <gopa4...@yahoo.in>
Cc: Narayanaswamy Sekar <nsekar...@gmail.com>, Suryanarayana Ambadipudi <
sn.ambadip...@gmail.com>, Yeddanapudi Markandeyulu <yeddanapu...@gmail.com>

Thanks but one correction- educated brahmins, total cowards, are the
biggest enemies of Hinduism and Bharat Mata. They need to flaunt their
secular credentials.

Rural and other Hindus vote for the BJP while our fellows won't even bother
to vote.

N Sekar

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
<https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=NativePlacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_EmailSignatureGrowth_YahooMail:Search,Organize,Conquer&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000945&af_sub5=OrganizeConquer__Static_>

On Sat, Oct 5, 2024 at 4:34 PM, Rajaram Krishnamurthy