Thanks for the clarification. But do all Govt servants by the constitution
have the power to advise, is my question or the protection by condemnation
of the court gives that priority? I remember long ago, the judicial
authority in the judgement delivered telling the Income Tax authority can
only say whether the action is governed by law or not and shall not exceed
the limits describing the family life and style of the assessees. I think
whosoever they are including the constitutional authorities  cannot comment
outside the facts before them. Even police cannot call a thief or a
murderer by his deeds and profession but can prove against the law and send
him to be sent to gallows or freedom. Where all hands are tied, in the
Indian constitution, unlike the USA Judge can we speak or advise?  KR 61024