---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: N Sekar <nseka...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 6, 2024, 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [KeralaIyers] Re: Fwd - Indian judicial system, a repeat
To: <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, Rajaram Krishnamurthy <
keyarinc...@gmail.com>, Rangarajan T.N.C. <tncrangara...@yahoo.com>,
Chittanandam V R <chittananda...@gmail.com>, YM <markandeya101...@gmail.com>,
Dr Sundar <drsd...@gmail.com>, venkat raman <venkatp...@gmail.com>, Ravi
mahajan <ravikantmaha...@gmail.com>, Venkat Giri <venkat_...@yahoo.co.in>,
Ranganathan <arranganathan.ba...@gmail.com>, SRIRAMAJAYAM <
vabal...@gmail.com>, Mani APS <m...@manijpn.in>, Mathangi K. Kumar <
mathangikku...@gmail.com>, Srinivasan Sridharan <sridhsriniva...@gmail.com>,
Rama <kaviran...@gmail.com>, Gopala Krishnan <gopa4...@yahoo.in>, Kerala
Iyer <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, Sanathana group <
sanathana-dharma-and-scie...@googlegroups.com>, thatha patty <
thatha_patty@googlegroups.com>, Jambunathan Iyer <n.jambun...@gmail.com>
Cc: Suryanarayana Ambadipudi <sn.ambadip...@gmail.com>, Narayanaswamy Sekar
<nsekar...@gmail.com>

Funny to read Sri T N C R justifying his tribe.

If it is only " not to jump the gun" then the words used by them were
totally uncalled for- beginning with the Nupur Sharma case where these
rascals exceeded their limits. Or on the Farmers' Bill where they usurped
the Executives' powers?

Take the case of the recent decision  not to review the Electoral Bonds
case. Tell me, when a Govt promises anonymity to the donors and based on
that promise people buy the bonds, how can these fellows overturn it AFTER
SO MANY YEARS?  The decision could have been prospective and not with retro
effect.
WHO WILL NOW TRUST what the Govt says as these fellows have taken over the
role of super govt?

How will Sri T N C R justify the haste st which Teesta Setelvad was given
bail  - two sittings AFTER office hours?
Why Sir, you know but will not answer.

Or how will he justify the S C's insistence on " Transparency " in the
Bonds case while the deliberations and the decision of the Colleagium is
shrouded in secrecy and palace intrigue? Nepotism in the appointments is
public knowledge, that is of those who care to keep themselves informed.
Will you answer sir?

The problem, even with good people,  is they have to defend their tribe,
even if it is indefensible. Bane of this country.
Irony is Nobody will ask the questions that need to be asked but will try
to defend their tribe.

Each has to answer his own conscience including the rotten eggs sitting at
the S C Bench.

N Sekar

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
<https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=NativePlacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_EmailSignatureGrowth_YahooMail:Search,Organize,Conquer&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000945&af_sub5=OrganizeConquer__Static_>

On Sun, Oct 6, 2024 at 11:14 AM, Rajaram Krishnamurthy