Hi,

I'm trying to implement a simple GPU op but it always gives me a
Segmentation fault during compilation, without other message.

For example :
import theano
from theano.gpuarray.basic_ops import GpuEye

x = theano.tensor.iscalar('x')
y = theano.tensor.iscalar('y')
z = GpuEye(dtype='float32', context_name=None)(x,y,
theano.tensor.constant(0))

theano.printing.debugprint(z)
print("Compiling")
f = theano.function( [x,y], z)
theano.printing.debugprint(f)
print("Results")
print(f(3, 3))

I've also tried with the softmax gpu function. Is there something I'm
missing ?

I copied the file, created a complete new op, and the segmentation fault
appears when I'm defining a Kernel in gpu_kernels() method of the op.

Thank you a lot for your help