Greetings, Johnny Depp and Vampire fans!

A New Year's update on the TV Vote campaign:

http://richlabonte.net/tvvote

http://www.richlabonte.net/tvvote

http://richlabonte.net/tvvote/index.html

(Previous day's stat, for comparison purposes)

Classic vampire show Dark Shadows, having entered the Top 40 last
month, is now set to overtake #37 show Northern Exposure.

Please make sure that any votes you cast for Dark Shadows are in the
Top 40 poll (one of the three links, above); any write-in votes will
not count and are wasted.

(ALL three links work for voting, so if you have trouble getting into
the site in heavy traffic you can try an alternate address instead. I
recommend bookmarking them all, for rapid transition, if you
have trouble voting.)

A little interesting history on Johnny's impending portrayal of
vampire Barnabas Collins:

http://www.johnnydepp-zone.com/reeljohnny/

"Coincidentally, series creator Dan Curtis gave his blessing to Johnny
playing his most famous character in an interview published online on
five years ago (September 18, 2002). Responding to a suggestion that a
DARK SHADOWS film remake would work if Johnny Depp were cast as
Barnabas, Curtis replied: "I agree that Johnny Depp would be great as
a new Barnabas."

You don't get a stronger endorsement than that. Regrettably, Dan
Curtis has since passed away from a brain tumor, so, Johnny won't have
the opportunity to work with the original creator of Dark Shadows on
this film project.

Dark Shadows continues to make progress in the TV Vote poll, winning
friends (such as EldarKinslayer, a Battlestar Galactica vote-meister
who also ran home from school to watch when Johnny and many of the
rest of us fans were also watching) and making waves. Here's a link to
the daily voting analysis thread, including EKS' congratulatory banner:

http://tinyurl.com/3bp5g7

I can't thank all of you enough for your help! This year will see
increasing growth in fandom awareness of Dark Shadows, as well as of
Johnny's new film project!

Yours in the cause,

-Raycheetah =^[.]^=

Come one come all Mortals who are willing to stick their neck out for a vampire
to feed upon.  We will be willing to share our Dark Gift to you mortals if you
pass our test.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional